Sunday 12 September 2010

Shady girl

Well, in K-POP world, we all know that the title of the song is using English, most of the time.
Sometimes it makes me shivers, cause knowing their way of talking in English is quite... different than others.

There's this girl group named SISTAR, I never pay attention to them, didn't really care, didn't even bother to try listen to their songs, etc, whatever.

But then I read AKP and there was an article about their new song, Shady Girl.  And I remembered there was a line that said 'this is a must-have-song-in-your-mp3!!'
I was like, yeah sure I'll try, why not? That was like my first time agreeing what AKP suggested, thanks Guys.
The song and choreography is cute, no auto-tunes (thank goodness for that), colourful outfit and MV, etc.  It tells about how 'fake' the girl is in front of the boy; she cleans up, pretend to be afraid, and other fake things.
What I like about the song is it shows the vocal power of the leader's voice, especially.  When I watched the MR video, I was stunned, they can really sing while jumping around in those heels and short skirts! Especially after BoRa rap part or every time HyoRin sings.
*thumbs up for the girls
I told my sister to watch the MV, cause Heechul is in it :P
Plus, I love the hoodies that they wore at the MV, it's colourful~


The song is really catchy and really liven your mood.
I didn't realize that I sing along when I'm listening to it, cause it's quite easy to follow :D
Well, I'm still in a stage where I like them because of the song, so I haven't really look deep into their members.  All I know know is their names only.  If they have another song that pulls me harder, I'll look them up more, and I bet it'll be interesting to see.

The thing is, there are a lot of idol group right now.  You can't just love them all at the same time.  I hope that they will have more attractive songs that interest people more, not just a one-hit-wonder.

No comments:

your name in 'dictionary' =P

amiril rahmi faradini --
[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectiile vomit
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com