Wednesday 15 September 2010

Busy day

I don't mean to show-off or anything, but this is the truth.  I am busy, I am.
Especially this week, I don't know about next weeks but yeah, I can imagine that.

my basic schedule, ehem!
I have class from 3pm till 5pm, okay that's mandatory, I can't go anywhere at that time.
Well this morning (at 10am) I went to centrum and visited one restaurant to discuss about something. Then I am here now, in the library, sitting still until my ass dozes off.
Right after class, I have to go to Indonesian restaurant and offer them our space in next Saturday event, okay maybe it'll take less than one hour, I hope.
Cause at 6pm, or before that, I have to attend this registration event by Indonesian embassy. Uh huh.
It'll go on until 8pm, and I hope I CAN go out before that, because at 8pm I have skype meeting with KPU to discuss about PPI Belanda meeting this Saturday.
But! I have to be at small discussion about the Saturday event's design right after the registration thing-y.
Oh my...
At night, around 11pm here, I promised my aunt to skype with her... oo I hope the other skype meeting ends before that though.

I really hope for the best today, and the rest of the week.
Cause I know I'll be busy like, are you kidding me? o my God give me time to rest!
so yeah, inshallah.

No comments:

your name in 'dictionary' =P

amiril rahmi faradini --
[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectiile vomit
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com