Thursday 23 September 2010

Never expected to be fangirl-ing over them

I'm in a spazzzzzzzzzz mode!
I was lurking around, well not really, I was watching We Got Married Chuseok Special, where the 3 idol couples are competing with each other to find who's the strongest(?).
Well, before that I was like... hmm, WGM... yea, whatever.
To be honest, I used to like WGM, especially when it was Alex and Shin Ae.  They both are beautiful, sweet man and strong wife together... made ma d'aawwwww all the time.
Now, since they changed the format, it doesn't really appeal to me.

Ehm, after watching that special episode, I kinda hooked with this couple.
Yeap, KhunToria.

Thank you to my little sister who is telling me to download their episodes.  That encourage me to googling and find websites to streaming online.

I watched their first episode though, and I thought that Nickhun was quite... fake.
He was too kind, too nice, and too cute to be a man. That's purely my opinion though, don't kill me or anything.

And now... dun dun dun, they're cute couple. Period.
I love Victoria, she's a girl next door type, friendly older sister, and funny.  O, and she scared easily, she can yell her lungs out and make your eardrums go damn wild.
I cracked up whenever I watch her on WGM or Invisible Youth, she's well random at times and really entertain us.

Nickhun... well he's cute, so cute.  He has big round eyes... a puppy eyes that you cannot resist.
Tall, build, and I hope well mannered man.  So, yeah, definitely a husband type kind of man for me.
His shocked expression is funny for me.  Mainly because Victoria randomness.

They both foreigners in a country, they both are not native speakers, they are entertainers, and now they're 'married'.  It just too cute to be true.
I even replay their episodes, and smiled like an idiot while watching them.  Oo my life...

Nickhun is playful, likes to tease Victoria, especially because they way she speaks.
So, yeah you go girl, he deserves a hit on the head! Bad mackerel!




For a new couple in WGM, I think that they have more skinship than other pairings.
And it looks natural for me, AND makes me jealous.
I just want to capture this.  Hahaha.




I love their couple hoodie here... well, you can't really see it but it has ears on its hood.
I WANT IT SOOOO BAD, especially for this fall, yeah huh.





Okay, maybe because of their looks it also encourage me to support them more.
Damn this world with good looking people!
Nah, I think, there's nothing to be hated about them, so I want to see them more in WGM.  Or even in real life, who knows? :P
Even so, I'll support them wholeheartedly.  Don't worry.

In the end, I just want to say, they're lovable.
And they succeed in entertain viewers.  And for that I give them thumbs up.
Best wishes for their success.

In one of their episode, I liked the song 'I'm in love' by Narsha.
It's a sweet song, you should check that out in my MIXPOD.
I think this represent what they are showing in the show.  They falls in love.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...

No comments:

your name in 'dictionary' =P

amiril rahmi faradini --
[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectiile vomit
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com