Saturday 11 September 2010

blabbering

wow, yeah I know it's been ages (again) since my last visit here
I hope you're all fine, inshallah

well, ermm, we just finished our holy month, Ramadan
it was... fast for me, I don't know why but it was
even though we did it suring the summer, but it wasn't hard, alhamdulillah
well I hope Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala bless our prays and fasts :)

sunshine.jpg picture by mereal90

summer, sunshine = happy (?)
whoever created this relation should be thinking twice
yeah I know the weather urge you to go out and have fun
but if we're outside too long, something unpleasant will happen
that's what I believe :P

clouds-whirlwind-dark_u11614923.jpg picture by mereal90

summer ends,
rains and dark clouds greeting us with their humble presence
I prefer them, I do

even though, yes it's difficult to bike when they are around
but. hey. that's life
life with it
embrace it
love it

these are just random thoughts that came up to me tonight
I was just scribbled down my assignment and then, hey how's my blog doing? :)
and it's doing fine
alhamdulillah

No comments:

your name in 'dictionary' =P

amiril rahmi faradini --
[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectiile vomit
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com