Sunday 12 September 2010

Confession of a girlfan... well, nuna-fan

Help! I got Shinee-fied!!!
lol and I'm not complaining

they are just so... lovable
they can dance, like wow
they can sing, thumbs-up for their vocals; JongHyun and Onew... nice job Boys
and they're... cute

the difference between Western and Eastern male is, for me, that Westerners looks... rough,
they have rough edges
while Easterners are more soft (?)
sorry if it came out the wrong way :P

well going back to Shinee, yes they're are something for me
this Korean idol group really brightens my day
I listen to their song every day
if I have a bad mood I'll just focus myself to their dance videos for a couple of minutes and a grin appear afterwards :D

my favourite member,
hmm that's quite difficult
but the most lovable out of five is Onew
he's... well, he's... I don't know how to describe him though
his voice is oh-my-God-I-think-my-heart-melts-every-time-he-sings; he'll do a musical soon so best wishes for him :)
his smile is so-damn-cute, I just want to pinch his cheeks every time he smiles, and addicting... to see ;)
he can dance, yeah it's an idol must-be-able-to-do-list
he's cute, can I say this more than once?
cute and cute
I even smiled like an idiot while typing this :D :D :D

uk.jpg picture by mereal90

see? can anybody cuter than this? *blush + grin

They had this show, Hello Baby
and I swear Onew is cuter than the baby ;D



basically if you see Shinee, you'll love them
and when you see Onew... you'll love and adore them even more
*blush again

Enjoy 'love like oxygen', 'nuna, neomu yeppo', and last but not least is 'lucifer' like I do
cause they have sick dance routine in those
love them even more, cause they can pull them off greatly

pheewww, enough for my rants
cause I can write whole lot more but I won't disturb your view and mind about this particular group

so in the end, I'm just a girl :D yeayy!!

2 comments:

Ms.LadyFinger said...

ahhh unnie lucu amat sih dirimu :D

teh miril said...

iya dong ;D teh miril...

your name in 'dictionary' =P

amiril rahmi faradini --
[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectiile vomit
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com