Monday 20 September 2010

Don't worry about me and go away

I'm not a big fan of 2NE1, especially when SHINEE came into my life :P
ONEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...
Ehmmm, I know that their style is different than other idol girl groups out there, and that's what makes them loved.
Well, they just made a comeback with 3 new songs, yes three... at the same time.
If you follow KPOP nowadays, they're so into autotunes.  Not all of them, but most of them.  And I personally hate it.  Sorry T-Pain.


2NE1 has 'Clap Your Hands', 'Can't Nobody', and 'Go Away'.  Hmm, to be honest, I like one out of three.  Better than nothing eh?
Those are good songs, I like 'Clap Your Hands''s choreo, when they clap their hands... yeap, and catchy reff part as well.
In 'Can't Nobody'... I like the MV, they look so damn fierce and I like it, thumbs up.  Their style, cool things in the MV, yup! Not really fond of the song though, cause autotunes much, o! except Minzy's part.
"Cuz I’m so bad bad


But I’m so good good


Yeah I’m so bad bad


And I’m so hood hood!"
and she shook her thang in the MV... you go Gurl!
I just realize she's younger than me... world turns upside down at the moment -.-

Personally I love 'Go Away', not the MV but the song itself, I even surprised myself!
This happened after I watch the live version on Inkigayo, and I really love the choreo!
People dances around and then dances in sync? yumm...
And they looks like having fun on stage, that's what I like about it.
They don't have to look cute, or sexy, they just being themselves and have fun with the backup dancers.
O, and they have cure backup dancers as well! I heard that they're twins 0.o
Can't find the best cut for the other guy though :P, isn't he looks like a mannequin here?
Thumbs up for this performance.
If you haven't watched it, please do, it's a recommended performance.

And ow! I forgot to mention the fierceness of the song, well actually CL said 's***' a lot but who cares.  Especially 
Pretending like you’re more sad


Pretending you’re cool to the end
All you do is act a fool
You ain’t shit without your crew
Yo Gurl, you're hot as fire!!!



The things is, I like 2NE1, as a group they're unique and deserve title of performers.
They can dance and sing, basically entertain us.
They are talented, period.
But, sometimes I think each member should be given opportunity equally.
Like Bom, her voice is great, she's a good singer, but she always given a chorus part.  Why YG?
And Dara, she's a decent singer... I think, but her voice is always got autotuned.  Too bad.

But, as whole, 2NE1 is one of the best KPOP group nowadays.
No doubt about that.

No comments:

your name in 'dictionary' =P

amiril rahmi faradini --
[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectiile vomit
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com