Sunday 3 February 2008

What I think About Movies now ...

It's February already,
5-ish months left and I'll be home (hopefully).

I don't understand,
For the last few days, I've been listening to Indonesian musics, and watching Indonesian movies online.

Well, for the movie part, I was amazed by it.
They all (well not all of them) are pretty damn good.

Even there's a noir movie,
Hello! Noir!
I mean ... pretty rare genre for Indonesian movie innit?
(I hope you all know what I meant :P)

Talking about Indonesian movies ...
Liberalism.
Secularism.
Those words suddenly appeared on my mind.

Why?
Hmm, difficult to say.
We are religious country ... aren't we?
Where sex-ed are not openly discussed in schools (even I didn't remember how can I understand that 'world').
Even a married couple are rarely showing their 'enjoyable' relationship on public.

Now?
Hello! Those scenes!
They all snogging (not just the mouth) the face Dude!
Masya Allah ... my lovely country has changed *sobs*
Even the scene that makes us think
O-God-they-are-going-to-do-it-aren't-they-?-yuhuuu!-oops-I'm-still-a-kid ...
is there!!
Inalillahi.

I can't say anything about it.
Me, myself, disagree with it.
Because of my religion (basically).
But it seems that society starting to accepting this 'phenomena'.

I was like 'what the heck Man? is this Indonesia?'

If the story is getting serious, it's okay.
Better than cerita lenje yang udah ketauan jelas endingnya bakal kayak gimana.
But still Dude (movie-makers) ... think about it.
It's our culture for God's sake.
Some people think it's inappropriate.

Thank you.

No comments:

your name in 'dictionary' =P

amiril rahmi faradini --
[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectiile vomit
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com