Tuesday 19 February 2008

my half term before London the sequel =P

Well, my half term is over ...
Since Monday but I didn't go to school that day
I'm in London Babe!!!
Wooohooooooooo!!

But first, my-so-called-busy-week was started on Wednesday
Actually, Tuesday evening
When I chatted with my school mate and she asked me 'can you come to .... tomorrow?'
'Yeah, why not, it's holiday anyway'
And I went to see her in some place, I thought we will do something in that particular spot
But I was wrong =P
They 'abducted' me to Leeds!!!
Hyaaaaaaaaaaa ...



However, it was a nice day, I ate sundae for lunch (ohhh Ami!)

And I knew a restaurant which sell Indonesian food =)
I went out at 10 and came back at 5 ... hmm, nice

On the next day, I promised my other friend to watch Bollywood movie with her
Well, I did ... no, we did
The movie is Jodhaa Akbar ... it was brilliant!
Amazing
I thought it will be like a lame movie which always dancing and singing
No it was not ... it was teriffic
Historical, yet romantic =)
2 thumbs up from me!


When I walked home, I met my other friend which was ... running towards me
We talked, talked, and talked
She asked me if I want to go with her to Lancaster for her interview in UCLAN
'Hee? Okay'
Ahahahaaha ... that was sooo easy!!
On Thursday, I went out at 9 to interchange and met her
I helped her portfolio ... what the hell Man!!! HUGE!!!
We went to Lancaster (Preston) by train and thank God I don't have to pay it =P
It was a tyring day I tell you but at least I can explore UK more ehehehe
Also we took random pictures during that day ... believe me, random


And then I came home at ... 8ish ... ahahahaha ...

I realised that I haven't pack my bag for London tour for Saturday morning

WUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .............

No comments:

your name in 'dictionary' =P

amiril rahmi faradini --
[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectiile vomit
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com