Monday 4 February 2008

Fancy?

I just want to tell you the truth, I lied.
I did that, just because ... I like you.
All the things I said and begged for your favour was a lie.
But it turned out to be good and fun ... I like you even more.
It is ... the silliest thing I ever confessed to a guy, because I just want to be truthfull to you.
I like you
I attracted to you.
You attracted me.
I did that just because I want to talk to you, know you, and be your friend.
You ... you attracted me since the first time I saw you.
You were standing far in front of me, but I can see you clearly.
I was amazed by you.
I know it sounds crazy but it's true, I like you very much.
I think, I think, you had me.
You had me since the first time I saw you.
I always see you.
Everywhere I look, you always there, with your big bright smile.
Telling you the truth, I don't know you at all.
But I'm accepting that i like you.
It's not love at first sight.
I don't believe that kind of crap.
Or is it?
I have your pictures and it drives me nuts.
I like it but I don't love it.
Because I LIED to have it.
Especially, I lied to you.
I lied to the person I like, just to became his friend.
But I'm not sure you even remember my name.
I like you.
I like you very much.
I like you too much which makes me forget for how many times I've said 'I like you'.
Maybe, maybe ... I won't forget you.
You understand about what I do and you want to be like me.
But you know, it's hard of being me.
A lot of things to do but a lot of pressure you'll get.
Especially when you like someone, it's hard for me.

Are you worth to like?
Are you worth to remember?
Am I worth to you?

I'm, no one to you, you don't know me.
But everyone, almost everyone, knows you.
You have everything and I see you enjoying it.

Am I worth to you?
That's the eaasiest question.
The answer is 'no', isn't it?

O, I'm such a loser! I'm not brave!
I'm not even dare enough to come to you and speak like a normal friends do.
I don't know what should I do!
I promised myself that this 'thing' won't happen to me, but you know what ... it does.
I broke my promise.
But I like it.

I like you.
I fancy you ... o, what a word!
All I know is ... I really really like you.

You had me.
You had my heart.
Should I do something to prove it to you?
No ... I'm not that in love, I just like you.
I just hope you understand.
Because I won't be here forever, soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buehh?? ttg siapa hayooo..?? aq tauuuuu... hehehe.... ayolah.. jgn malu2 hihi.. fancy bkan brarti cinta kan? eta

your name in 'dictionary' =P

amiril rahmi faradini --
[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectiile vomit
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com