Saturday 23 February 2008

Can I call it holiday because I was in London but school was already started???



LONDON!!!
L.O.N.D.O.N!!!

Should I say it again??
London Baby!! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I get off from house at 8ish
I supposed to get train from interchange to Leeds but ... no train!!
Mukyaaaa!!! What happened? What should I do???????
Thankfully they provided bus straight to Leeds train station, duh! They supposed to!
1st journey was safe!!!
Leed to Kings Cross ... 2 hours I think, so I spent 2 hours on train and do nothing ... what a life =P
London at last!!
Victoria, platform 2, near MacDonald ... yippie!!!

I shared room with Eta (Indonesian), Ji-Won (Korean), and Lina (Colombian)
Well, I knew Eta from camp but with the 2 other girls ... we were just 'click' straight away =P


Went out until 11 pm
Wanted to go to Tower Bridge but we went to London Bridge
Went to Chinatown at night just to buy noodle (indomie!!!)
Walk around cemetery
Watched a very good, brilliant, top notch, killing musical 'WE WILL ROCK YOU'
Signed in Indonesian embassy and pray there ... huhuhuhu I miss Indonesia ... T.T
Almost missed the train home because I went to Heathrow =P
Met famous people XD


And many other fun things which I experienced with my friends
Thank you Guys!!!


Prepared for the next day ............................ SCHOOL ..................................
Huhhhhhhhhhhh ....

No comments:

your name in 'dictionary' =P

amiril rahmi faradini --
[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectiile vomit
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com