Wednesday 6 February 2008

Today ...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuung ........... _ . _

I'm really really tired today, I'm tellin' ya.
I felt asleep at 7.30 and woke up at 8 (pm okay!) ... not long but, it's the first time after few months.
When I woke up, I realised that my laptop was still on ... as well as my coursework :P which I have to finish it today.
Huahahahaha ... silly me.

Guess what!
My IEC will come to my review day ... isn't that exciting?
(Yeah ... ehem ... it is)
Really yeah! I don't have to go with her because I'm still on the train from London.
London?
London?
O right ... London Trip! Bless me :)
Can't wait to go there (again), and see my friends ...
awwwww ... bless.

I went to town today to get my bluetooth adaptor, and ... okay I got it, it's okay.
But something caught my sight.
It was a poster on a pound shop window.
'Happy Valentine!!!'
(That's usual)
Bladibladibla .....
'Eadible G-String'
(WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????? FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I mean what the hell Man???
Is there anyone who wants to 'eat that' part?
They really want to enjoy themselves, aren't they?
Huehehehehe
Dasar bule!!!

But I want to buy it one day :P
Wish me luck Guys!!

What can I say,
It was a weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiird day ...

No comments:

your name in 'dictionary' =P

amiril rahmi faradini --
[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectiile vomit
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com