Tuesday 10 June 2008

I won't cry

I didn't know you before
We first met few minutes before the flight
We didn't even talk much in the plane

But you know what?
I think I know you better than my friends whom I know for several years

Now you're gone
No text at night anymore
No unexpected phonecall anymore
No emails that I can do from hotmail at school anymore

I won't listen your laugh, cry, and moan anymore ...

I'll miss you Honey,
I know it because I miss you when I wrote this

You're a nice girl
Keep it like that yeah?

Love you Luv,

Eventhough we promised not to cry
Sorry ... I did ... in the coach ...
It relieved me though

We'll see each other again, won't we?



Good luck for your future

No comments:

your name in 'dictionary' =P

amiril rahmi faradini --
[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectiile vomit
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com