Tuesday 10 June 2008

day 2 6/6 ...

Woke up late ...
Went around Old Kent Road just to get Travelday card which I didn't realize the same card as yesterday =(
Aaa well, at least I know now =D
Went to Camden and I thought it was wicked!
Better than Aldgate ... well yeah
Goth, vintage, robotic style, anything =D
Bought few things, quite cheap as well
And don't forget, random pics =D

O yeah, there was a lady came to Eta and then me
She asked us if we want to be a TV extras ... weeeheee ...
She took a picture of us and our mobile number =P
She gave us her card as well
Aaa well lucky us

Then went to London Eye to get McFlurry
I was dying for it, dunno why =D


Walked along Thames River and went in National Museum ... whatever that is

It was weirddddd place, I never understand art =(
Went back at 10ish
My legs were 'dead', then watched 'Vina Bilang Cinta' just for 'fun' =P
Hmmm, I wonder what will happen tomorrow???

No comments:

your name in 'dictionary' =P

amiril rahmi faradini --
[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectiile vomit
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com