Tuesday 10 June 2008

day 1 5/6 ...

Sat in the bus for 5 hours were killing my ass =(

From 8 til 2 o'clock ... beat that!
Plus a guy beside me emo-kinda-gayish =P ... peace
That made my day
I met Eta and then look for Atsumi and Minami, whom we found in Victoria underground
Kinda long walk from Victoria coach station =P
Then we went to Buckingham Palace!
Random pics, random pics!!!!



Had lunch in McDonald Victoria train station
Went to Tower Bridge and around, another random pics =P
While Minami tried to tell me the detail of what happened in EF Edinburgh tour
I was like, 'okay ...'


Time just went, it's time for us to say goodbye to Mimi and Atsumi
We don't know when will we meet again
Hopefully ... someday =)
Went to aunt Helen's house and met Eta's opung and aunt's husband's old friend
Indonesian food!!!
Finally!!
Arrrrggghhhhh ...
It was a nice day
Can't wait for 'shopping' tomorrow =P

No comments:

your name in 'dictionary' =P

amiril rahmi faradini --
[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectiile vomit
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com