Friday 14 December 2012

confessions of a random fan





It is going to be a long post... well yes I listen to K-Pop, I am not denying it.

I think it started around 2009, that's when I really listen the whole song and watch the MV.
Was it Gee by SNSD? I guess...
Me and my sisters watched it on indovision back home and we were like 'how many are they?', and 'she looks like the girl who played in Full House' *while pointing at HyoYeon* and all that jazz.

I knew there is another girl group that were famous before Gee, and I found out that it was Wonder Girls.
Sadly when I joined the K-Pop fans, they were in America and tried to 'conquer' the US market.
And their last song in 2008 was Nobody, which never really get place in my playlist, it was mehh for me.
Two Different Tears is also mehh for me, so I didn't give them a place in my laptop.

Then Be My Baby... their comeback song in 2011 attracted me a bit.  Their teasers are fine! So I downloaded the whole album to give it a go.

And boy what a worth-to-listen album... I even bought the original CD when I went home in April : p

My favourite songs are dugodugo... and Stop! and yes, SuperB.  I listened to the whole album whenever I commuted to and from my internship company.

But as a whole, it was indeed perfect album to listen during your free time.


They went on hiatus and then cameback with another catchy song, Like This.  It is an okay song but I have devoted myself as their fan so I downloaded the mini album and took a listen.

And oh-yeash I love them even more!

Best song? hands down it is... Sorry.

What excites me is this Japanese song they have in the new album, Wonder Love.  To me it is too catchy and too X-mas-y to ignore.  I listen to it whenever I bike.
Just head bobs, shoulder shakes and (bad) lipsync to the song make my bike ride EPIC : p

I follow them in KakaoTalk, yeap.
I listen to any of their song, at least one, everyday.
I anonymously read their threads in multiple forums, mmhm...
I congratulated SunYe's wedding plan and gave her best wishes... in my mind.

Back then I made a post about Onew, and how his all child-like made him attractive for me : p
Anyway... now I have this urge to follow YeEun.  Not in the stalker way.
I guess her short orange hair during Like This attracts me hahaha

She has this senior in school vibe, which is not famous by its looks but because her charisma and leadership.  Me, as a clueless junior, just want to follow her around and do what she did.
She's not too skinny, which is good.
Her singing voice is one of the best in K-Pop to me.
I believe I will be her fans if WG disbanded, she'll be okay on her own : )

Well I won't post her pics here cause I have too many favourites ahaha
google it yourself you lazy people!

No comments:

your name in 'dictionary' =P

amiril rahmi faradini --
[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectiile vomit
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com