Thursday 11 October 2012

longing

I never knew James Ingrams' songs, apart from songs in his Forever More album.
I, of course, don't listen to all the songs there.
Yet, there are 5 songs which I downloaded and sometimes put on repeat.

And when I listen to them, all I can think off is my mom.
My mother, ibu.
She introduced me to them, or him.
Back then, when she used to work nearby my junior high school, she drove and play this album on the loop. Well, this and also Ally McBeal's soundtrack.


Back then, when everything was so simple, for me.
Back then, when I enjoyed going to school and meet my friends.
Back then, when everything felt so right and comfortable.
Back then, when I got to spend time with her, in the car, singing along, eat some junk food, and all that jazz.

But, of course, everything must change, isn't it?
Nothing stays the same.
And everyone will change, no one stays the same.
However, forever more, I'll be the one who needs you.

How I long to see you, cuddles with you, kiss you, and go somewhere with you, just the two of us.
But, yes, these are not possible anytime soon.
And I hope this is only temporary... .

I listened to the voice record file which you or faadiya sent me about 2 years ago.
I listened to it when I need to hear her voice.
Because it's, quite, difficult for us to talk long enough now, isn't it?
How 2 years felt like much much longer, and everything changes now.

I don't know how to end this rambling.
But, see you soon, Bu.
*cium

No comments:

your name in 'dictionary' =P

amiril rahmi faradini --
[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectiile vomit
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com