Wednesday 8 December 2010

Soon

Does anybody know Thumbelina?
Does it ring any bell to you?
thumbelina-coloring-pages
Well, I just googled it and I found more information about it :P
The last time I watched this was back in junior high... I think.
A 1994 movie, fairytale from Hans Christian Andersen.

Basically, a children movie has beautiful songs, I admit it, I love them.
And for this movie, enjoy most of the songs.
But one particular song hit me when I accidentally stumbled on Youtube.

It's when the mother sang, she missed Thumbelina so much.
The evil toad kidnapped her, pervert toad!

I know that someone somewhere 

Someone's sure to find her soon 
After the rain goes there are rainbows 
She'll find her rainbow soon 
Soon my breaking heart will mend 
Soon a happy ending 
Troubles behind her I will find her 
Homeward bound, safe and sound 
And soon



It's short, but it just hit me right in the heart.
What can I say, an unconditional love from a mother.


Hint, the title of the song reflects me at this moment :)


I love you Mom

No comments:

your name in 'dictionary' =P

amiril rahmi faradini --
[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectiile vomit
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com