Sunday 31 January 2010

Happiness

yes, one of the random things that i stumbled upon these days
am i happy?
at this moment, i like to look back


i am on this road, an unknown road, i just started it
few moments ago i would still be thinking, hey i'm liking this...
yet, some thing encourage me to titled my head a bit and there it is
feeling of emptiness...
unsatisfied...
regret...
sad...
i am thinking, what if... would i be... ?
is this what i wanted to do?
this feeling is always there, we can't do anything for it
i am looking at other people, mashallah they are happy with what they are... even though it's not what they were planning before
what about me?
i was whining, muffling my screams onto the pillow, and stomping my feet...
yes, i WAS not happy

No comments:

your name in 'dictionary' =P

amiril rahmi faradini --
[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectiile vomit
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com