Saturday 30 May 2009

*sigh ...

did i ever tell why i was planning to study abroad?
since the day i became an exchange student ones

well. truthfully, i don't know, till now
all my life, since primary school, i got surrounded by books
schools, tutor, and grades ...

I AM SOOOO BORED
i never knew what i want
i never plan my future
when will i do this, that, etc etc

i had wonderful feelings when i went to UK
few burdens fell off from my shoulders
my head felt lighter
my steps felt shorter, cause i knew i enjoyed something ...

it doesn't mean that i don't like it here
i love it
i was born here
indonesia is in my blood till death do us part
it just that, there's this 'brainwash' or you can say influence when i was little,
you'll express yourself more somewhere

i know i'll leave my family behind
my lovely family, my frends
but, hey, we'll meet up again
if we don't have a chance in this world, i'm sure we'll meet up some-where-that-we-all-know
it's a beautiful world, if i'm not doing these now ... when will it be?

i don't care about the uni grades and shit
i'm gonna be a wife and a mom anyway :P

1 comment:

N. Fajriah said...

Setujuuuuu!! (Haha lw udah cape2 nulis pake bhs inggris gitu,gw ngomen nya pke bhs indonesia yg buruk dan salah..)
Kalo gw punya kesempatan indah kya gtu juga,gw pasti akan milih jalan yg sma dgn sgt gembiranya hayhay

Lanjutkan!

your name in 'dictionary' =P

amiril rahmi faradini --
[noun]:

A deadly strain of projectiile vomit
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com